As a relatively new owner of an Elecraft KX3  and all related accessories
this list has been of immense help to me.  It is far more interesting and
well behaved than some other ham lists I read.  When I did sell an Elecraft
manufactured accessory it sold in one hour.at my stated fair price  and I
felt good about not selling it on a n auction site.

73,  Dave W7VM