Unit is in Nearly-New Condition - non-Smoking environment and cared-for by an
FCC Licensed Tech (FCC First Class Radio Telephone and Telegraph, with Radar
and Avionics)

Rotator is freshly remanufactured and looks-and-works like brand-new
Green Heron RT-21 is just amazing with this rotator
Used for auto-turning of small Hex beam (overkill)
not longer required, since I’m moving to VHF+
Units were barely used

Total value (new) over $1,165
Asking $700.00 + $60 shipping (insured, from Florida)
The cost of an RT-21 is alone $585, so this is like getting the T2X for a mere
$115.00 !!
This package is VERY HEAVY, so it will be specially packed to avoid damage to
either unit

Selling to fund other projects in interests other than HF

NO KNOWN DEFECTS - Unit works perfectly. The only “problem" is that it doesn’t
get used very much, except to check-in on occasional nets. Never dropped or
abused. Single owner, single operator - never lent out to individuals or groups.

Contact me off list at - aa...@arrl.org

I am a long-time Elecraft user, having two (2) complete K-Lines, as well as
KX3’s (2) and a K2, so I know the quality of these products. I am also a former
Vice Director of ARRL’s SouthEastern Division - and am a 100% reliable seller.

Payment by Cashier’s Check or Postal Money Order ONLY

Thanks for looking,

Mike - AA6ML
aa...@arrl.org