From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Clay Autery
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2017 4:02 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 6 meters is open

Sweet!  See what I am missing because I only have one HF radio?  Can't get
Momma to understand this....  I "need" a KX3 and a KX2 to go with my K3s...
One in the shack, one in the truck, and one for backpacking and/or backup when
I send them in for updates y'all won't let me do.  :-D

??...  How do you make a 1000-watt QSO with 8-watts out on a dipole?
I've been looking for that very loophole in the laws of physics ALL MY LIFE!
;-) Building a tri-band 6m/2m/70cm vertical dipole....  Trying to figure out
how to build in ability to rotate from vert to horizontal so I can use the same
antenna on SSB, etc..  Maybe I'll just grab a multi-element 6m quad and put it
up, too.

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises