I have the BL2 Balun and use it for balanced lines to Coax.  Occasionally,
when I am using a wire and counterpoise to the BNC binding posts, I try to
match a shorter wire for 80 meters than what I really should due to lack of
space in RV sites.  I believe I am connecting the Balun correctly; hooking
the long wire to A and the counterpoise to B on the Balun inputs.  I can get
a shorter wire to tune that way.

My question is:  what is the purpose of the GND connection on the Balun?
Does it need to be grounded when in use?  Looking at the circuit diagram in
the manual, I don't think the counterpoise should be attached to the ground
connection?

I'd be interested in how others hook up their BL2 Baluns.

Thanks and 73's,

Terry de N7TB