Clay:
What condenser capsule did you put in the 990 housing.  Just curious.  I am
using the Behringer Shark DSP 110 as a preamp, low cut, and noise gate.  You
can find them used for about $50.  Turn off phantom power with the dynamic mic.
 I use the same setup with condensers - just turn on the phantom power.
73s
Brian Denley
KB1VBF
Sent from my iPad