Jim, we've already had this discussion.  <smile>

Man asked me what I was running, and I told him.  I like it.  It's a
wonderful mic.  It does the job..... well!
I like nice things.  Not like I'm trying to use it on a DXpedition. <wink>

I find pleasure in having, using, and BUILDING nice things.  It's not
about the money or doing the job.... If I wanted that, I'd still be
working a J-O-B.

As my Mamaw used to say, "Clay, that's why they make different flavors
of ice cream."

Have a great day!  <big smile>

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G