It's going to be one of those evenings. I'll try this again.

For some reason I've butterfingered the settings on my KX2 and for the life
of me I cannot get it to work in decoding mode. I keep looking at the KX2
manual on page 29 TEXT DECODE and DISPLAY to step through those
instructions but, no go.

The thing is the display shows a 'T' in the lower right hand corner
indicating it's on.  I'm in CW mode. I can hear CW coming through. I have
CWT activated but no matter what I do I cannot seem to see in any decoding
occuring. I just see  the numbers for the B receiver.

I can only imagine this is an embarrassingly simple remedy but I'm
befuddled at the moment.

Could someone email me your suggestions tom.par...@gmail.com.

Appreciatively
Tom