To clarify, I fully understand the reason the button combo is needed. I'm only
asking if a menu option could be implemented to use the bottom row as an
alternative, not replacing the current setting. With people using the KX3 on
the desk and not portable it feels more natural to press the lower buttons.

Thanks,

Scott N1SER