I expect the KPA500/KAT500 secondary pricing to dip TEMPORARILY when the
KPA1500 is released and then recover quite rapidly...  just as soon as
whatever number of "extra" (above market supply) of previously owned
KPA/KAT500 combos find new homes.

The two amps serve completely different market segments.  And the
pricing separation further separates them market-wise.

And actually, you MAY see an uptick in KPA500s that is noticeable, but I
expect the KAT500 uptick to be even smaller and of less duration.

Frankly, if I had a KPA/KAT500 combo, I would keep them and ADD the
KPA1500....  500 for the field boxes and 1500 for the home station.

Just my 2/100ths of a US dollar!

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises