Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:34:54 +0200
From: "S55M" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Elecraft] QRM
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Hello Elecrafters!

Every day i recieve at least 40 e-mails trough this reflector. Most of them are about things wich are just opinions and not directly related to Elecraft
stuff.
Such huge traffic forces me sometimes to delete all mails in folder without
reviewing msg per msg.
Please gentelmans, let's keep e-mail qrm a bit down and use this reflector for tehnical help and Elecraft related stuff and not like public forum about anything connected to Ham radio, so PLEASE think three times before posting
a message wich will then be sent to thousends of us.
Thank You!
Or maybe it's time to sign off from this beautifull reflector and open one
Elecraft technically oriented?

73's and GD DX
de
S55M-Adi