Hi all,

You may have heard that the popular N1MM program now has a “contester’s
spectral display” window. Very soon, we anticipate a new release of N1MM that
provides support for this feature when used with the K3, K3S, and KX3. (The
Win4k3 software package was just modified to provide the spectral data that
N1MM needs. Thanks to Tom, VA2FSQ, for fast-tracking this addition.)

I’ve already seen the demo, which is quite impressive. When the release is
finalized, we’ll do another announcement with full details.

73,
Wayne
N6KR