In addition to my previous post…
If ATU-Mod is saved per Antenna, then one could switch, and compare instantly
the results, eg. antenna 1 with or without internal tuner, and antenna 2
directly connected or with external tuner, on the same band.
73, Gerald - HB9CEY

Hello All

My activ setup here consists of a KX3/KXPA100 with ATU and 2 antennas.
Antenna 1 is a dipole fed with balun into twinlead and matched with the ATU,
mainly used for the 6 - 30m band.
Antenna 2 is a vertical (H-loop) with an SGC-Tuner at the base of the vertical,
used mainly for 40 and 80m.
The KXPA100 saves the last used antenna per band, but NOT the mode. The mode
has to be changed by hand which is not very convinient for fast band switching,
eg. in a contest. What I would like to have is that the antenna AND the
ATU-Mode is saved per band.

Will this be possible to implement in the firmware? Or have I something
overseen in the manual?

Thanks and 73, Gerald - HB9CEY