I have my K3S set up in N1MM+ as suggested on pages 187 & 188 of the Fred Cady
manual (38400,N,8,1,CW,Always Off).  The radio is set to RS232 = USB and
PTT-KEY = OFF-dtr.

CW Transmit Message Decode Behavior: (.mf file)
When the function key (eg. f4) is set to '{MYCALL}', the radio transits as
expected, but does NOT decode the CW mycall transmission.
When  the function key is set to  ‘{CATA1ASC KY *;}’, the radio transmits and
DECODES the CW mycall transmission.
I get similar results for all of the function keys. Transmit decodes with CAT
command, does not the standard command.

Any idea why the K3S decodes the CW message transmission using the CAT command,
but not the MYCALL command?  I have verified that the radio is transmitting in
both cases.  I have tried various decode threshold values as well.

Thanks.
73,
Marty - N1VH