Hi all,

I am reconfiguring a few radios and wanting to use an *existing* sound-card
interface -

So, anyone using the Rigblaster Advantage with their K3 w/serial port or KX3 (I
have both)?

(I did not see much at all on archives regarding use of the RB Advantage unit)

  *   Thus, I am looking for insight on performance, set-up tips, & potential
problems, etc.

Here is what I have -
http://www.westmountainradio.com/product_info.php?products_id=rb_adv

The kind folks at Elecraft have advised that CAT control should work, but to
continue using my KUSB during K3 firmware updates (which I agree)

I am primarily interested in setting it up for the K3, but at some point may
play with the KX3 as well.

Thanks, Bert - K4AR