If all of your antennas are connected via the KAT500, then no, you cannot
do diversity receive that way, because there is only a single RF connection
between the K3S and the KAT500. You need to have a separate (receive only)
antenna connected directly to the subreceiver's auxiliary antenna input,
which I believe in your case is the K3S's ANT2 jack (depends on how you
have chosen to configure the subRX's aux RF input).

73,
Rich VE3KI

N4SRN wrote:

I getting to setting up my my K3S/100 with internal ATU with a
KPA500/KAT500.
I presently have antennas on the K3S ANT1 & ANT2 and use the K3S 2nd
subreceiver for diversity receive. Does that work with the antennas
connected to KTA500?