Ted,

You can download a clean copy of Spectrogram 16 from my website www.w3fpr.com. Scroll down on the opening page to find the link near the bottom. That version was released as freeware just before the author "closed up shop" - so yes, no support is available, but it works.
I am running that version daily on a Win10 machine with no problems.

You could also use another audio spectrum analyzer like SpectrumLab, but I like Spectrogram better.

73,
Don W3FPR