Hm ~ my city = Ypsilanti, MI = made the change-over to LED street lighting 4 years ago at a cost of $ 500,000.  Some 1700 fixtures were changed; the city instituted a "special assessment" for each land parcel @ $ 114/year {for the next 4 years}  to cover the purchase and installation costs. /Less maintenance/ was to be one of the benefits, and a /savings from less electricity used/ also.  But, after 2-years DTE made an adjustment to the cities electrical rates;  WE now pay more,  and have gained nothing, except brighter-lit streets (but no RFI)

There is no noticeable RFI from the new street lights in my location.  Our property is along two streets and the dipole is hung in the trees between them.  My the Hex-Beam is within 25 feet of one fixture.  AH, progress.

Cheers, Jan K1ND