I have successfully made JT65 contacts with a prior HP laptop using it's sound
card and a K3 with the new K3S synthesizer. When I used a new HP pavilion
laptop, its sound card, the set up indicates CAT and PTT is working and the K3
responds accordingly. But the K3 will not transmit. I have tried many modes,
adjusted ALC, but can't get the K3 to transmit. Is there a K3 setting I am
missing when attempting to run JT65 with WSJTx version 1.7 or 1.8?

--
Respectfully,

John Green WA9HUP

"A free people ought to be armed." George Washington