I read the post that Rick N6XI wrote about the problem getting the KI03B to
sync. With ports.  I have the exact same problem with my K3 after I replaced a
defective KI03B main board.  During the time that it took for my replacement
board to arrive, my computer in the shack failed.  I purchased a new desk top
computer and after installing the new board in my K3 I found that it would not
sync.  I checked the devise manager for the port list and found no list.  I
have tried everything to get them to show up in the list with no luck.  I have
tried everything listed in all the posts and still no luck.   The K3 utility
shows a blank port list and the KPA500 show a blank port list, but does have a
refresh port button but no com ports listed. I have two of the same computers
and both show no com port list in the Devise Manager.  Both of the computers
have Windows 10 Home and will not work on the K3.  The old computer that was in
the shack was a old Asus laptop with windows 8 but had
 been updated to Windows 10 and worked great.  I suspect that it may be a
problem with Windows 10 Home,  that something is missing.  The computer works
fine.  If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate the help.

Thanks, 73
Buddy KJ4ZSI