Good Evening,
  After a wet rainy week the sun came out.  We are gradually working our way into the rainy season :)  The forest is green except for the odd deciduous tree; they are turning gold and red.  When the sun pops out the foggy view is pleasant.    Our sun has repopulated itself with spots.  The SFU is up but so is the noise.  Time to test our hearing against the crackling sounds.  I keep checking for a time change but that has to wait.

Please join us tomorrow on:
   14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0000z Monday (5 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

_

This email was crafted with 100% recycled pixels.