Hi all concerned:
Since my hamming will be thru a remote site shortly, I am selling a
venerable Elecraft station: _K3_ xvcr, KPA500 amp, KAT500 tuner, P3 display.
I am the owner now, but not the original purchaser, of the equipment, and
have _not_ modified any of it.
All units are in working order and good physical condition, and come with
needed power and signal cabling.
_K3_ sn38xx: main rx roofing filters: optional 500Hz, std 2.7kHz; KAT3
tuner: $1200
P3: $600
KPA500/KAT500 Combo:   $2000
Packing: in double-boxes, some Elecraft foam devices, bubble-wrap, peanuts.
_INSURED-only_ shipping: your arrangement, carrier or you to pick-up at my
FCC adr in ZIP 45212.
Total weight prolly 80lb boxed.
If interested, pls contact me _off list_ at five one three three five one
zero five seven nine, days/eves eastern US time, or N3HE at ARRL dot net.
I  hope to sell all as a station rather than separately.
However, this is not a time-sensitive situation, so I will hold any separate
offers.
Don't be bashful.
I accept personal checks, with shipping after clearance.
Brgds,
Dave, N3HE at ARRL dot net

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/