Hi all,
I have a bit of a dilemma when it comes to macros and my K3s. I own a kPod
that's fully loaded with 16 always-used functions. I just developed two more
that I will use on a very regular basis, but I have no way to command them
into the radio now. The RS-232 port on the P3 is needed to connect to a
MicroHam MicroKeyer-II full-time, so the only time I can connect the K3s/P3
to the computer directly is when I remove the CAT connection from the serial
port.

My understanding is that Transceiver macro memories mirror kPod commands,
and if that's the case, I'm not sure what I can do to fire off these two
macros (one does a series of actions, the other undoes them). These macros
are for listening to the pileup on VFO-A while locking the DX on VFO-B, and
switching the L-Mix-R values for this format (then back again with the
un-set macro). Any ideas?

Regards,
Peter Dougherty, W2IRT

DXCC Card Checker/CQ-WAZ Checkpoint