Well said.

Over 100 of my 700 and growing FT8 contacts have been on 160.        OH NO!  Ham radio is doomed. <smirk>  It seems that FT8 users are about the only using the band.    I might have 3 DX contacts.  I am certain that 300 countries is going to be a long long adventure for FT8 on 160.  I doubt there will be an OT op still alive when or it if happens.

W0MU