The K2 and EC2 amp/tuner described below in an earlier email has been sold.
Thank you for your inquiries.  Hmm....next step in radio
land....ponder...ponder..
73/Tim NZ7C

This is, I think, my 4th K2, it has been checked out by Gary Surrency (which I
always do as a final step). The K2 has every possible option including battery
and auto-tuner, except the audio filter (since it has the dsp installed). The
100w amp and auto-tuner are in a separate enclosure. They both perform
flawlessly and were built last Spring. I will only sell as a set. Price is
$1900 plus a little for shipping Conus. Thanks for reading. 73/Tim NZ7C