Yeah, me too.  I bought it because I thought it would be "super clean" and really small.  But its contribution to my problem was pretty much unarguable:  Plug it in and I hear noise.  Unplug it and I don't hear noise.  The instructions that came with it specifically stated that the Kx33 should be placed the full length of the DC plug/cord away from the transceiver.  I did that but it didn't work for me.  I tried different outlets around the house too.  I put chokes on it.  No joy.

My post is not a complaint about the Kx33 mfgr, or the Samlex Corporation or anyone else.  Maybe it's my transceiver, maybe it's my equipment, maybe it's my utility service.....I'm not qualified to say or knowledgeable to analyze.

I simply wanted to suggest to others in the Elecraft family that if they have "noise" it might be right under their nose and worth checking out vs. blaming propagation or the next door neighbor  ;-)

P.S. -  My "noise problem" is about two years old and coincides with the purchase of my first switch mode power supply.  I had a perfectly good linear supply made by Astron but I deemed it too big and klutzy and dumped it.  Another one of my great decisions....

73, Stan WB2LQF