oops was not paying attention to your info

chris  /zsdl6gce    is also on with a kx3,.......

loud right now     14005

TNX FOR INFO ..

At 05:26 PM 1/25/2013, stan levandowski wrote:

I'm passing along the following information from our fellow KX3 owner Ulrich. He is not presently a lister in either group so if anyone wants to communicate with him via email please do so directly via ulr...@steinberg.cc 73, Stan WB2LQF
Forwarded message begins:

Maybe someone heard me or has a hint how to improve the odds, and they can contact me by email.

My email address is ulr...@steinberg.cc

The wireless Internet infrastructure in ZS is excellent and I expect
connectivity at least once a day until the middle of next week.

At 21:00 I was actually pretty sure that someone called me, but it was
too weak to get the call.  But things seem to be improving, and the
noise level is a little lower.

The noise is a fairly constant crackling, and it can't be industrial
here.  I am running full blast on a power supply, but that is
definitely not the noise source.

Solar flux seems to be fairly low, so I don't think that trying a

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KX3/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJnZDJ2b3ZjBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzc0NTIwOTQ3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNzdG5ncwRzdGltZQMxMzU5MTU2MDU3>Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: <mailto:kx3-dig...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>Switch delivery to Daily Digest | <mailto:kx3-fullfeatu...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery Format: Fully Featured>Switch to Fully Featured <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KX3;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOHZqMTVrBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzc0NTIwOTQ3BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA2MzEwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNocGYEc3RpbWUDMTM1OTE1NjA1Nw-->Visit Your Group | <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | <mailto:kx3-unsubscr...@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>Unsubscribe