It has been interesting to read the responses to my post about being new to
QRP. I have been reminded that one of the magnificent things about our hobby
is that it has something to interest almost everyone. If you like digital,
fine, if you like slow can tv, fine; if you like ssb, fine; if you don't
have time for QRP, that is fine also. All of us can't have stacked
monobander for 40 through 6 meters even though it might be nice to dream but
during all of my 50 years as an amateur I always felt that if you need an
antenna, put it up. I might not be conventional in the estimation of some
one else but some wire is better than no wire. Don't be constrained by the
"I don't have room" or "I can't". Where there is a will there is a way.

That is my reason for a vertical and qrp. I have found I can have fun with
that combination and that is what the hobby is all about.

73 and thanks for all the comments.

KG7V  cu in CQWW this weekend.