From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on
behalf of Brad McKirryher N1VWD <bmcki...@myfairpoint.net>
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 6:32 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Stupid KX2 straight key question.

The instructions with my KX2 say to use a stereo plug when wiring up a
straight key, so I wired mine up between the tip and the base leaving
the center  contact open. This configuration does not work for me. When
I  replace this key with another using a mono plug the radio works
perfectly. Am I supposed to wire the stereo plug up using the tip and
center contacts on the plug, Or the center and base of the plug ? If
this is the case I did not find any note of this in the owners manual.
Moron Looking for an answer.

Brad    N1VWD

--
Bradford McKirryher N1VWD - Yesterday is history,Tomorrow is a mystery
and Today is a gift

Message delivered to fc...@montana.edu