Is there anyone available for a phone call to ehlp me adjust this to get rid of
the image......I’ve followed the instructions as best I could, every time I do
it, I’m getting rid of the signal, instead of the image......

I have a signal generator on 14.075
I see the signal on 14.075 and the image around 14.091
I tune the radio to 14.085, so the true signal is to the left of center, and
the image to the right
when I try adjusting gain or phase, the only signal I can “adjust” is the main
signal......

I think part of the problem is the peaks are so small, its hard to
detect......really getting frustrated.....