Huh?  If they only called CQ and never answered a  call why would they submit
a log that had zero contacts?  Been contesting for over 50 years and have never
met any contester who called CQ and never answered anyone.  Care to give some
calls of guys who do that?  Kinda curious if I know them.  Probably I don't,
since when I called them they didn't work me and they don't post zero point
logs in the listings.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

There should also be people who only call CQTEST and never answer a call, if
there call shows that log is also tossed.