I using a KX3/KXPA100 and I'm noticing that when I'm in TX the RF meter on the
rig matches the set power of the rig, but on the KXP100 meter, it shows 10 or
more watts less output.  Some examples:Rig   Amp50w  40w60w  50w70w  60w80w  70w
Here is what i've checked so far.  The Powerwerx PS is showing 13.8v when
receiving and dips to 12.9v when in TX, so I don't believe I have a voltage
problem.  I've moved the rig's power connection  back and forth from the front
of the Powerwerx  PS to the top power pole connection on the back of the
KXPA100 with no change.I've also re-tuned all bands from 10-40 meters with my
LDG100 remote tuner and the highest SWR I receive is 1.4:1 on 30 and 40 meters.
 All of the other bands are 1:1 to 1.2:1, so I don't think I'm getting any
power foldback because of high SWR..  Does anyone have any thoughts on what's
causing this differential, and if two power output meters are never going to be
in sync, which meter is the most accurate?
Also, as an aside. Is there something wrong with the KX3 group from Yahoo? I
haven't recieved a digest in days and when I try to get into the group I get an
error message
Thanks,Jim W7JHR