Good Evening,

   Another parcel of cloud pushes its way through a gap in the nearby mountains. It slides, tumbles its way down to a low area. Gradually this space fills with low layer of mist. As it fills the fog becomes more dense. I start seeing waves as an aliquot of cloud hits the ‘lake’ forming in the valley. The gap is about two miles away; the wave caused by the tumbling cloud meeting the surface takes about three minutes to get to my location. It is still clear and sunny up here but that is changing. A misty layer is forming around me. When the wave from the last dollop of cold cloud hits my side of the valley the ‘breakers’ get to near my feet. Six minutes per sine wave works out to ~0.0028 Hz.  There and back again.

    The sun is currently blank though the solar wind is still causing aurora. We just missed a CME and are due for another chance on Monday. So we will use the ions given us and see how far that takes us.

Please join us tomorrow on:

   14050 kHz at 2300z Sunday (3 PM PST Sunday)
    7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (5 PM PST Sunday)

    73,
        Kevin. KD5ONS

_