Al, Dan & Rich,

Thanks guys, that indeed is the cause of
the problem. I have an old hand injury
that makes using the little finger on the
left hand a challenge in the typing
position. I started N1MM+, put the K3s in
diversity and tapped the key and that
dis-engaged it. Problem found so thank
you.

I now have a further problem in that I do
have SO1R checked off in N1MM and when I
look at Config > Sub Receiver Always On,
the line is greyed out and I can't select
it.

Now that I know where the problem resides,
I'll see if the N1MM reflector has an
answer. If not, I'll find what the code is
for the "`" and find what to write to
create a scancode map for the keyboard in
Win 10 to block that function.

I have done that for years now with the
caps lock key, I type an entry in the
registry to only allow caps while the key
is constantly depressed. That prevents me
from looking up after typing an opus only
to find it's mostly in caps & I had
accidentally hit the caps lock key and now
I have to re-type everything...

Thank you & 73,

Gary
KA1J