I have found that the Rust-oleum Automotive Primer spray can, number 2089
DARK GRAY PRIMER, is a very close match for the K2 color.  Note that the
2081 LIGHT GRAY version is too light.  The 2089 goes on very dark, and is
almost black while wet.

It is readily available at Home Depot stores.

73,
Henry - K4TMC
K2/100 #3137