I have a very small sound interface, that I got from Amazon. It is about 7/16" thick by 15/16" wide by 1 1/2" deep including the USB plug. The label calls it a FG-UAU01A-1AB-BC21 and i remember it cost in the neighborhood of $5. I have not used if for digital mode operations, but it is adequate for computer conferencing. For use with line level signals, it will need a level reduction pad.

73 Bill AE6JV