If this is the main mic that you will use with the K2, then you can wire the
K2 mic configuration header for the Yaesu pinout, and then use whatever
adapter you use with the Yaesu on the K2.

OTOH, if you use a variety of mics with the K2, I recommend that you wire
the mic configuration header for the Elecraft pinout and make/buy an adapter
for any other mic that you will use.  I see nothing wrong with changing the
pinout at the mic plug rather than dealing with the complication of changing
the wiring in the K2 just to accomodate a variety of mics.  Of course, if
you must use a mic for the K2 as well as with another transceiver, just wire
the K2 to match whatever other transceiver the mic comes from.  The
instructions for wiring the mic configuration header to mathc a variety of
mics is in the KSB2 manual.

73,
Don W3FPR