Hi,
I plan to use a Kenwood MC-60 mic on my new/old K2/100 (which is now in transit to it's new home) and am seeking a schematic for the mic that includes the preamp. I bought mine new with a TS-440 a long time ago and even then they did not supply he schematic. The "manual guys" offer a wiring diagram but I think that it's just the hook-up at the plug.

I have discovered that there is 8VDC on pin 5 (or maybe 6) that apparently runs the internal preamp. The AF output does increase when the preamp is "IN".

I suppose I could reverse-engineer it but I prefer not to.
Does anyone have the TS-60 mic schematic they could scan, loan or otherwise make available?

Thanks, Stu W6CUX