You will need a duplexer on each ends of the coax.   Preferably these should be identical.    One at the bottom end to combine the HF and VHF signals to one coax and then on the top end to split the HF and VHF signals to feed each respective antenna.   Do be mindful that these units are  a bit fussy regarding operating in applications where the SWR may be high.   Thus they really prefer installations where the impedance if near 50 ohms otherwise where the SWR is low, usually less than 1.5: 1 or so.    Also,  physical separation of the two antennas is also desirable.

Good luck with the project.  I do understand as I lived and operated from a condo in S. FL  for several years.

73
Bob, K4TAX