Hi,

Icom has had that for a long time even for their low end rigs such as the
IC-718. This has been suggested here a while ago for Elecraft to consider.
As far as I know the idea was rejected. I liked it on my Icom rigs, but some
people truly hate it. Nowadays many people, including myself, use
panadapters that allow point and click QSY. That can bring you straight
across a band with a couple of mouse  clicks.

AB2TC - Knut

Mal Speer wrote

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/