I use a Beta of 95 and a decay of 30 for CW mode.  The decay is reduced to 07
for SSB phone mode.  The denoiser level is increased from 1 to 4 as needed
while listening to the signal and noise level of the RX.  These are values
close to those reported by others in previously made comments.

I find that a decay near 07 for SSB reduces watery audio sound while still
providing reasonable background noise reduction.

A decay of 30 is more aggressive in reducing CW background noise to increase
S/N ratio for CW decoding using MixW.

Try changing the Beta and then the decay while listening to RX signals to find
what works best for you.

HTH de KB1IKD