Julius,

It is a good guess that the new QRP amp will be there on display, along with
all the other gear.  The booth is larger than before so that will be nice.

You can come and watch me build my KX1 - I will be there with a live
building demo at the booth, I just arranged that with Wayne and Eric
yesterday.  Yes, you will find a lot of great Elecraft owners and
prospective owners to chat with.

73,
Don W3FPR