K1 & K2 owners, I have for sale excess to my needs now:

(1)  for the K1/K2 transceivers:

the K6XX CW Indicator with False Blink kit, LED Button Option & header
connect/disconnect option.  These work well on the K1 and fairly well on the
K2.  NOTE:  the kit requires soldering of SMD components prior to installation
of the header.  Don Wilhelm installed mine and did a great job.

$39.95 plus $4.5 USPS.

(2)  for the K2, the Rework Eliminator kit to ease the task of changing
microphone types.  Same price.

I also have a spare color decal showing the mic positions for the Rework
Eliminator.  If you have the old black & white or your's is peeling, these are
great.  $1 plus a USPS first class mail stamp.

For the K3 and K3s I still have:

two 2.7 kHZ 5-Pole filters        (make an offer)

Either one or both filters are $9.95 shipping which comes with tracking &
insurance, 2-3 Day USPS Priority Mail.

Cheers,

Doug W5JV
<< w5jv @ hotmail.com >>