Hello All,

I had Fldigi setup fine on my desktop computer before I had to pack it away
8 months ago for a move.  I am predominantly a CW ops and have just used my
Begali HST III to key my KX3.  I am currently enrolled in the CWOps Academy
level 2 class. Which I am enjoying very much.  I am currently sending and
receiving at about 25 wpm and my instructor mentioned that we could look at
Fldigi to see how we are sending.

I have a SignaLink USB interface that I have, I think, correctly connected
to my laptop.  My KX3 is connected to my KXPA100 and the usb interface from
the KXPA100 to my laptop.  The cord coming out of the "Radio" connection at
the rear of the SignaLink is attached to the Mic input on the KX3, and the
"Spkr" connection to my phones connection on the KX3.

I have Fldigi RigCat interface and correct config file working between
Fldigi and my rig.  As I turn the VFO, the display in Fldigi moves
accordingly.

I receive signals in CW fine and Fldigi decodes them fine in the upper
window.  When I click in the lower window, I can type text with my keyboard
for transmission, then transmit them through my rig.

All those features work fine.  The problem is, when I key the keyer which is
plugged into my Key input on the KX3, nothing shows up in Fldigi.  My keyer
transmits code as normal, but nothing shows up on either Fldigi screen.

Perhaps that is the way it should work; with only keyboard, but I am stumped
as to how to set things up so I can see my keying in Fldigi as my instructor
suggests.

Thanks for any input you can give me.

Very 73's,

Terry de N7TB