This is another repeat - the first two attempts did not appear. Makes me wonder if I am blocked for some reason???

In the real world, does the SP-3 exhibit well rounded frequency response? Or, is the response more directed for "communications use"? How is it for listening to AM broadcast? How does it do with the famous K3 hiss? How does it do with a less capable receiver (one without an EQ)?

I am considering some station simplification, hence the SP-3. Currently, I am using the Behringer MS40 pair. Super sound, but quite large and do have an internal amp (I have experienced no RF problems).

Bill W2BLC K-Line