I've noticed a similar situation recently.  I sent a message about KX3 roofing filters and got responses but never received MY original post until a few days later!   Just thought I'd mention it.  Stan WB2LQF

On Mon, Feb 05, 2018 at 08:47 AM, Chuck Milam, N9KY wrote:

Interesting E-Mail hiccup here: I never saw N6KR's initial post on the SP3, only the reply below. I wonder if the original message will show up
eventually?  I don't see it in my spam folder, either.

---
Chuck Milam, N9KY
n...@arrl.net

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 8:35 PM, Bill Johnson  wrote:

I use mini Bose. Two HAM guests were amazed at the quality of diversity
sound.

Have a great day,
Bill J

________________________________
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net on behalf of Wayne Burdick Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 11:02:51 PM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Cc: elecraft...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Elecraft] A shameless plug for the SP3

I use a pair of SP3 speakers with my home K3S. If you use Elecraft's AFX
feature (main receiver alone) or if you’re using both main and sub
receivers at the same time, you’ll be amazed, like me, at how expansive the stereo audio space “feels" with speakers this good. It can reduce operating
fatigue, help with diversity reception, and take full advantage of
broadcast-quality signals.

To make sure we got the SP3’s acoustics right, we collaborated with an expert in the field--literally a professor of audio physics. He helped us select the speaker, specify the cabinet materials, and ensure there were no oddities anywhere in the frequency range. The cabinet is rock-solid, using overlapping segments to eliminate all edge-to-edge joinery. You could just
about park a truck on one (well, OK, a small import).

Several SP3 owners have posted comments here:

   http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/13281

...so you don’t have to take my word for it.

In addition to its great sound, the SP3 includes a front-panel switch for selecting between two mono or stereo audio sources, e.g. two transceivers.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

Message delivered to k9...@live.com