Yes, is very sad.

I am very sorry that Bill left us.

I proudly own his second Elecrat K2 #6254, he built that K2 in the 2007 with all the options and he sold it in 2009.

I don't know how it arrive to me, but i am happy to own it, i love the K2 and that K2, it will never live my shack.

K3_EZ is a great software, unfortunately Bill doesn't leave the source code around, otherwise someone else could have work on it after Bill.

For example, G4ILO leave the source code for his KComm and i was able to implement the K3s support.

If someone is interested to KComm, you can find on my site here:

http://www.iw2noy.it/index.php?id=86#Eng

RIP Bill, many thanks for all.

Best regarda and 73's de IW2NOY