I am having a little trouble here. I have a KX3 that I'm trying to setup
for FT8 using WSJT-X v1.8.0. I'm using a Signalink USB. My operating system
is Linux Mint 18.3
I'm not finding the correct settings for it to work right. I can get it to
decode sometimes. I can get the KX3 to transmit but I really do not think
it is transmitting because when I try WSPR, it does not show me receiving
anyone or anyone receiving my signal. With Windows it was easy, just set
the input and output to CODEC and Applications at 50% and it worked great.
I am having trouble finding the settings for the KX3, Signalink, and WSJT-X
to all work together.

--
'72
Aaron Scott