I've had WSJT-X working with my KX3 for over two years now. I realize that you already have the Signallink, but try going directly to the PC instead and see if that fixes anything.

All you need is:
1.   KXUSB cable for CAT control
2.   Two stereo audio cables for audio in and out.  I bought the KX3 cable kit as it comes with all the cables needed for hookup of the KX3 to most anything.

Turn off any system sounds going to the PC soundcard, and see if that helps.

I use an external SoundBlaster USB soundcard and have never had a problem with needing any sort of audio isolation.

Neil, KN3ILZ