From: donov...@starpower.net
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 5:17:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: USB and LSB - How we got there

Thanks Ian, very interesting reading!

http://p1k.arrl.org/pubs_archive/28966

73
Frank
W3LPL

----- Original Message -----

From: "Ian White" <gm3...@ifwtech.co.uk>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 11:27:15 AM

Clarification:

W2KUJ first published the design concept for a 20/80m SSB exciter
using 5MHz SSB generation and a 9MHz VFO, in QST for June 1948.

W1DX then expanded W2KUJ's block-diagram concept into a practical
design for others to copy, and this was published in January 1949.

73 from Ian GM3SEK

Message delivered to donov...@starpower.net

Message delivered to donov...@starpower.net