Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

On 2/19/2018 4:23 PM, Ron D'Eau Claire wrote:
Fred, isn't that where the antenna starts, or are you limiting "antenna" to
mean the radiator itself?

73, Ron AC7AC

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Fred Jensen
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 3:52 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KX2 Antenna Analyzer Program

Antenna Z?  I think you meant "Impedance at the ATU antenna connector?"

73,

Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

I’m pretty sure that Wizkers:Radio can do an SWR scan. I did that with an
earlier version of the program.

http://wizkers.github.io/wizkers-doc/ins/elecraft-kx3/

An antenna analyzer does a lot more, but an SWR scan is handy.

Hmm, because you can read back the L-C combinations from the ATU, you could
estimate the antenna Z from the conjugate match. That would be a lot more like
an antenna analyzer.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood